A table saw (also known as a sawbench or bench saw in England) is a woodworking tool, consisting of a circular saw blade, mounted on an arbor, that is driven by an electric motor (either directly, by belt, or by gears). ... Some earlier saws angled the table to control the cut angle.
- Sliding left extension sub-table is provided.
- Right and rear extension table enables greater cutting capacity.
- Safety guard is installable and removable without tool.
- On-tool storage for accessories is provided.
Cutting Blade Size
- Machined table top provides increased flatness for high precision cutting
- High accuracy, smooth operating rip fence
- Easy-to-read scale with large graduations and magnifying lens
- Right extension table can be extended 650mm - for ripping 600 x 2400mm on a single pass
- T-slot Mitre Gauge allows for use of various commercial accessories
- Large on-off switch makes it easy to operate also features a soft start
- Included accessories: T.C.T. Saw blade (B-17734), rip fence, angle rule, wrench 19, socket wrench 13-22, push stick